Saturday 5 May 2007

See YOU jemmy...


It seems the winds of blind nationalism are sweeping across old Europe once again. I'd like to take this opportunity to say fuck you Snotland. What are you going to do? Really what? Your biggest employer is the British Army. Your oil is nye on unrefinable, like your culture. And you BOIL mince.

You'll soon be part of the 'Wee' 4 group of nations along with Burkina Faso, Latvia and the Seychelles. Go lassie go.

I wish you wouldn't though, i like you.
>.<

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

" and you boil mince."

I caught you doing that JUST the other day, Mr hypocratesiteyates mince boiler :O

Danny said...

Yeah...you catch me doing loads of stuff though...

Hawkeye :D

Anonymous said...

fuck you Snotland""

I TOTALLY didnt notice that before and it made me spit my brie and grape sarnie all over the cafe y.day

haha GOD

Danny said...

Grapes and brie...

GOD