Sunday 21 October 2007

I really really like this song...

We Are Happy Now (la la la) is by a couple of chaps called Friska Viljor. God know's what that means...it's Swedish, and so are they. Luckily, however, the lyrics aren't. I'd shoot even myself for saying this but it's kinda original Strokes meets Abba (well they're swedish lol) meets Heavenly. Anyway i've been playing it loads recently, the la la la's are great, as is the use of a xylophone and the pretty bassline. I'll be buying the album, amazingly. Ps. the gratuitous painting is of Charles XI of Sweden!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

XYLOPHONE?? I will DL THIS RIGHT AWAY :O

Anonymous said...

Its lovely, I really like the lalelalelaaaa bits :)

Danny said...

I meant xylophoneish lol They're a bit metallic but 'garageband tear drop sound effect' sounded a bit contrived :D

I'm glad you like it!!! I'm gonad watch the F1 now, last race arghhhh!!

Junny said...

It's a cute song really,danny dans. I like the lyrics :D

Danny said...

I wasnae too fussed on the lyrics to be honest lol But they are indeed cute!

Anonymous said...

Wasnae? are you regional lately or WHAT? :D

Junny said...

hahaha Does it have anything to do with the fact he is a Londoner? Danny,please do a video clip of yourself for us!!!!

Danny said...

Nooo i've just been listening to heaps of camera obscura lol

No to video clips, im really not the type! :) I'm sure Rachel can describe me in intricate detail if you're that bothered :D

Anonymous said...

There is so much to describe lol!

I love this this tune anyway, its cute, the cd you put it on for me is cute and so are YOU :):D:D