Sunday 30 September 2007

So, I went shopping...

I found this great record, well actually the records crap it's by Eartha Kitt [a.k.a catwoman!] but I rather like the cover. I also found a book about the end of the world, a book on british cooking AND Dennis Healey's autobiography all for under 15 quid. I could really become a second hand shop regular if it wasn't for the people. The staff don't seem to actually want to sell anything, the customers think you're stealing their bargains and get a bit angry. It's all rather odd. And I went in 6 of them so I've the experience to comment!

I came across this old box aswell, it wasn't for sale...well not with out the shoes that were in it, and there comes a point when you just have to stop :D

Here's a totally irrelevant tune, King Of Lazy by Urusei Yatsura. One of those tunes you've heard loads but never new who it was by...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonders what the shoes were like *

Danny said...

They really were very very very crusty. Kinda like me with a hangover!

Junny said...

can you post the photo of the shoes,please?:D

Danny said...

Lol, i'm not going back there!

Junny said...

I thought you bought them shoes!! hahaha okie dokies.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha no he didnt buy them, he said they were "crusty"

I think he should go back and get the shoes pic anyway, they sound interesting!

Junny said...

I wonder what they look like!!!crusty like the crust of the Earth?:O:O haha

Danny said...

Could be...could be!

Sorry to party poop though, im not going back - they were far to rude.

Junny said...

too far??where is that shop?tell us tell us!