Saturday 29 September 2007

The War Game...


If you have 50 minutes to spare and have an interest in either nuclear war, british history or documentaries this is well worth a watch. Made in 1965 by the BBC, it's a drama/documentary, and it's scary as fuck. I mean scary in the scary sense of the word - not blood and guts. I was toying with buying this off ebay for ages but thanks to the beauty of the internet it's freely up for everyone to watch and learn from. Just goes to show good things happen to those who wait :)

It's a bit of a slow starter, but run with it...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know about the guts and blood possibility !

I will watch this once I emerge from the largest bath ever :)

Anonymous said...

I turned it off ten mins in for fear of the radioactive description lol

Anonymous said...

WOW you changed the setting on that player !!! I am so glad you have that setting thankyou so much ! :)

Danny said...

:D i thought i'd made you suffer enough! I hope you dont ignore it completely though lol

You really should watch this through, you'd find it interesting :)

Junny said...

I turned it off 1 minute later hahaha for fear of falling asleep. I gotta go work soon. I'll watch this when I can't sleep.lolThank you so much dans

Anonymous said...

LOL i thought you meant it was just boring jun then lmao

I really want to watch it but...BUT...I AM SCARED lol

Junny said...

haha I just watched it for one miniute so I can't really comment hahahahaha

Danny said...

Pfffft @ you two.

You're about as cultured as yakult!

Junny said...

yakult--Trade name for yoghurt in Japan.We have that in Taiwan as well.:D